Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Bollettino Ufficiale Regione Lombardia, 2010. Determinazioni in ordine alla gestione del servizio socio sanitario regionale per l‘esercizio, 2011. Bollettino Ufficiale Regione Lombardia, N. 50 S2. Available from: <http://www.regione.lombardia.it/>.
- A systematic review of tests predicting ovarian reserve and IVF outcome.Hum. Reprod. Update. 2006; 12: 685-718
- Added value of ovarian reserve testing on patient characteristics in the prediction of ovarian response and ongoing pregnancy: an individual patient data approach.Hum. Reprod. Update. 2013; 19: 26-36
- A review of complications following transvaginal oocyte retrieval for in-vitro fertilization.Hum. Fertil. (Camb.). 2004; 7: 127-133
- Fertility treatment when the prognosis is very poor or futile: a committee opinion.Fertil. Steril. 2012; 98: e6-e9
- ESHRE consensus on the definition of ‘poor response’ to ovarian stimulation for in vitro fertilization: the Bologna criteria.Hum. Reprod. 2011; 26: 1616-1624
- Regulation of ovarian follicular development in primates: facts and hypotheses.Endocr. Rev. 1996; 17: 121-155
Italian ART register. Available from: <http://www.iss.it/>.
- Poor responders to controlled ovarian hyperstimulation for in vitro fertilisation (IVF).Hum. Fertil. (Camb.). 2011; 14: 230-245
- The poor responder in IVF: is the prognosis always poor? A systematic review.Hum. Reprod. Update. 2012; 18: 1-11
- Interventions for ‘poor responders’ to controlled ovarian hyper stimulation (COH) in in-vitro fertilisation (IVF).Cochrane Database Syst. Rev. 2010; : 1
- The clomiphene citrate challenge test (CCCT) in women with elevated basal FSH: biological significance and predictive value.Eur. J. Obstet. Gynecol. Reprod. Biol. 2008; 141: 44-48
- Clomiphene citrate versus high doses of gonadotropins for in vitro fertilisation in women with compromised ovarian reserve: a randomised controlled non-inferiority trial.Reprod. Biol. Endocrinol. 2012; 10: 114
- Cumulative pregnancy rates after a maximum of nine cycles of modified natural cycle IVF and analysis of patient drop-out: a cohort study.Hum. Reprod. 2007; 22: 2463-2470
- Cumulative pregnancy rates and drop-out rates in a German IVF programme: 4102 cycles in 2130 patients.Reprod. Biomed. Online. 2004; 8: 600-606
- Risk of borderline and invasive ovarian tumours after ovarian stimulation for in vitro fertilization in a large Dutch cohort.Hum. Reprod. 2011; 26: 3456-3465
- Evidence-based management of poor ovarian response.Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci. 2010; 1205: 199-206
- Why do couples drop-out from IVF treatment? A prospective cohort study.Hum. Reprod. 2008; 23: 2050-2055
Edgardo Somigliana graduated in Medicine in Milan in 1994 and completed his residency in obstetrics and gynaecology in 1999. In 2006, he completed a PhD in prenatal medicine. Since 2001, he has been working as a clinical assistant in obstetrics and gynaecology at the Fondazione Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Mangiagalli and Regina Elena in Milan. His major scientific interests are infertility and endometriosis. He is author or co-author of more than 150 articles in international journals.