- •PCOS patients with hyperandrogenism displayed 3000 and 1030 differentially expressed lncRNAs as compared to Control and PCOS patients without hyperandrogenism.
- •CRHBP remains consistently the up-regulated lncRNA in PCOS with hyperandrogenism whether compared to PCOS without hyperandrogenism or Control patients.
- •Co-expression analysis suggests differentially expressed lncRNAs in PCOS patients with hyperandrogenism probably play their regulatory role by interacting with transcription factor including YY1 and SIX5.
- •GO and Pathway analysis indicated that differential lncRNAs probably cause mitochondrial changes in PCOS with hyperandrogenism.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Experimentally induced gestational androgen excess disrupts glucoregulation in rhesus monkey dams and their female offspring.Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2010; 299: E741-E751
- Gene ontology: tool for the unification of biology.The Gene Ontology Consortium. Nat Genet. 2000; 25: 25-29
- Neuroendocrine effects of androgens in adult polycystic ovary syndrome and female puberty.Semin Reprod Med. 2007; 25: 352-359
- Long non-coding RNAs in human early embryonic development and their potential in ART.Hum Reprod Update. 2016; 23: 19-40
- Landscape of transcription in human cells.Nature. 2012; 489: 101-108
- The Gene Ontology (GO) project in 2006.Nucleic Acids Res. 2006; 34: D322-D326
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, American College of Endocrinology, and Androgen Excess and Pcos Society Disease State Clinical Review: Guide to the Best Practices in the Evaluation and Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome - Part 2.Endocr Pract. 2015; 21: 1415-1426
- Non-coding-RNA regulators of RNA polymerase II transcription.Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol. 2006; 7: 612-616
- Yin-yang1 is required in the mammalian oocyte for follicle expansion.Biol Reprod. 2011; 84: 654-663
- Serum antimullerian hormone (AMH) levels are elevated in adolescent girls with polycystic ovaries and the polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).Fertil Steril. 2010; 94: 1118-1121
- Androgen receptor (AR) coregulators: a diversity of functions converging on and regulating the AR transcriptional complex.Endocr Rev. 2007; 28: 778-808
- Role of androgens in follicle maturation and atresia.Baillieres Clin Obstet Gynaecol. 1997; 11: 249-260
- Maternal polycystic ovary syndrome and the risk of autism spectrum disorders in the offspring: a population-based nationwide study in Sweden.Mol Psychiatry. 2016; 21: 1441-1448
- Diagnosis and treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome: an Endocrine Society clinical practice guideline.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2013; 98: 4565-4592
- Peripheral blood leukocyte expression level of lncRNA steroid receptor RNA activator (SRA) and its association with polycystic ovary syndrome: a case control study.Gynecol Endocrinol. 2015; 31: 363-368
- Androgen Receptor Coregulator CTBP1-AS Is Associated With Polycystic Ovary Syndrome in Chinese Women: A Preliminary Study.Reprod Sci. 2015; 22: 829-837
- A new rat model exhibiting both ovarian and metabolic characteristics of polycystic ovary syndrome.Endocrinology. 2007; 148: 3781-3791
- Elevated androgens during puberty in female rhesus monkeys lead to increased neuronal drive to the reproductive axis: a possible component of polycystic ovary syndrome.Hum Reprod. 2012; 27: 531-540
- Long non-coding RNAs: insights into functions.Nat Rev Genet. 2009; 10: 155-159
- ICSI outcome in patients of 40 years age and over: a retrospective analysis.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2000; 91: 177-182
- Polycystic ovary syndrome.Lancet. 2007; 370: 685-697
- Corticotropin-releasing hormone in humans.Endocr Rev. 1992; 13: 164-191
- Pervasive developmental disorders in children of hyperandrogenic women with polycystic ovary syndrome: a longitudinal case-control study.Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2012; 77: 898-904
- Genome regulation by long noncoding RNAs.Annu Rev Biochem. 2012; 81: 145-166
- Revised 2003 consensus on diagnostic criteria and long-term health risks related to polycystic ovary syndrome.Fertil Steril. 2004; 81: 19-25
- Maternal Metabolic Syndrome Programs Mitochondrial Dysfunction via Germline Changes across Three Generations.Cell Rep. 2016; 16: 1-8
- Growth differentiation factor 9 enhances activin a-induced inhibin B production in human granulosa cells.Endocrinology. 2009; 150: 3540-3546
- A Direct Approach to False Discovery Rates.Journal of the Royal Statistical Society. 2002; 64: 479-498
- TAF1 differentially enhances androgen receptor transcriptional activity via its N-terminal kinase and ubiquitin-activating and -conjugating domains.Mol Endocrinol. 2010; 24: 696-708
- Long non-coding RNA regulation of reproduction and development.Mol Reprod Dev. 2015; 82: 932-956
- Mapping the human growth hormone-releasing hormone receptor (GHRHR) gene to the short arm of chromosome 7 (7p13-p21) near the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) gene.Genomics. 1994; 20: 338-340
- Mapping the human corticotropin releasing hormone binding protein gene (CRHBP) to the long arm of chromosome 5 (5q11.2-q13.3).Genomics. 1995; 25: 325-327
- Molecular mechanisms of long noncoding RNAs.Mol Cell. 2011; 43: 904-914
- Role of lncRNA in prostate cancer development and progression.Biol Chem. 2014; 395: 1275-1290
- Differential Expression of Long Noncoding RNAs in Human Cumulus Cells Related to Embryo Developmental Potential: A Microarray Analysis.Reprod Sci. 2015; 22: 672-678
- lncRNA-dependent mechanisms of androgen-receptor-regulated gene activation programs.Nature. 2013; 500: 598-602
- Effects of hyperandrogenism on metabolic abnormalities in patients with polycystic ovary syndrome: a meta-analysis.Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2016; 14: 67
- WholePathwayScope: a comprehensive pathway-based analysis tool for high-throughput data.BMC Bioinformatics. 2006; 7: 30