Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Global cultural and socioeconomic factors that influence access to assisted reproductive technologies.Womens Health. 2009; 5: 351-358
Adamson, G.D., de Mouzon, J., Chambers, G. M., Zegers-Hochschild, F., Mansour, R., Ishihara, O., Banker, M., Dyer, S. International Committee for Monitoring Assisted Reproductive Technologies World Report on assisted reproductive technologies, 2011. Fertil. Steril. 2018; 110: 1067–1080
Botha, B., Shamley, D., Dyer, S. Availability, effectiveness and safety of assisted reproductive technology in sub-Saharan Africa: A systematic review. Hum. Reprod. Open 2018; 2: hoy003-hoy03
- Assisted Reproductive Technology in Europe, 2013: Results generated from European Registers by Eshre. Hum.Reprod. 2017; 32: 1957-1973
- The impact of consumer affordability on access to assisted reproductive technologies and embryo transfer practices: An international analysis.Fertil. Steril. 2014; 101: 191-198
- International Committee for Monitoring Assisted Reproductive Technologies world report: Assisted Reproductive Technology 2008, 2009 and 2010.Hum. Reprod. 2016; 31: 1588-1609
- Social determinants of human reproduction. Hum.Reprod. 2001; 16: 1518-1526
- Biomedical infertility care in sub-Saharan Africa: A social science review of current practices, experiences and view points.Facts Views Vis. ObGyn. 2010; 2: 194-207
- ART in developing countries with particular reference to sub-Saharan Africa.in: Vayena E. Rowe P.J. Griffin P.D. Current practices and controversies in assisted reproduction. Report of a meeting on medical, ethical and social aspects of assisted reproduction. Geneva, Switzerland, 2002: 22-27
- Use of ICSI in IVF cycles in women with tubal ligation does not improve pregnancy or live birth rates.Hum. Reprod. 2016; 31: 2750-2755
- Infertility around the globe: New thinking on gender, reproductive technologies and global movements in the 21st century.Hum. Reprod. Update. 2015; 21: 411-426
- Mortality among twins and singletons in sub-Saharan Africa between 1995 and 2014: A pooled analysis of data from 90 Demographic and Health Surveys in 30 countries.Lancet Glob. Health. 2017; 5: e673-e679
- IFFS Surveillance 2016. Glob. Reprod.Health. 2016; 1: 1-143
- Is there a reason to perform ICSI in the absence of male factor? Lessons from the Latin American Registry of ART.Hum. Reprod. Open. 2017; 2: 1-5
- Transfer of fresh versus frozen embryos in ovulatory women.New Engl. J. Med. 2018; 378: 126-136
Declaration: The authors report no financial or commercial conflicts of interest.