Materials & Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mitochondrial DNA content as a viability score in human euploid embryos: less is better.Fertil Steril. 2015; 104: 534-541
- Altered levels of mitochondrial DNA are associated with female age, aneuploidy, and provide an independent measure of embryonic implantation potential.PLoS Genet. 2015; 11e1005241
- Levels of trophectoderm mitochondrial DNA do not predict the reproductive potential of sibling embryos.Hum Reprod. 2017; 32: 954-962
- Accurate quantitation of mitochondrial DNA reveals uniform levels in human blastocysts irrespective of ploidy, age, or implantation potential.Fertil Steril. 2017; 107: 34-42
- Mitochondrial DNA quantity as a biomarker for blastocyst implantation potential.Fertil Steril. 2017 Nov; 108: 742-747