Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Epithelial cadherin distribution in abnormal human pre-implantation embryos.Hum. Reprod. 2005; 20: 3369-3375
- The Istanbul consensus workshop on embryo assessment: proceedings of an expert meeting.Hum. Reprod. 2011; 26: 1270-1283
- Preimplantation aneuploid embryos undergo self-correction in correlation with their developmental potential.Fertil. Steril. 2009; 92: 890-896
- Cell Fate Decisions During Preimplantation Mammalian Development.Current Topics in Developmental Biology. 2018: 37-58
- Sperm DNA fragmentation: Paternal effect on early post-implantation embryo development in ART.Hum. Reprod. 2006; 21: 2876-2881
- The enigmatic morula: mechanisms of development, cell fate determination, self-correction and implications for ART.Hum. Reprod. Update. 2019; 25: 422-438
- Morphological analysis at compacting stage is a valuable prognostic tool for ICSI patients.Reprod. Biomed. Online. 2009; 18: 61-66
ESHRE Atlas of Human Embryology[WWW Document], n.d.
- Morphological assessment on day 4 and its prognostic power in selecting viable embryos for transfer.Zygote. 2015; 24: 477-484
- Day 4 embryo selection is equal to Day 5 using a new embryo scoring system validated in single embryo transfers.Hum. Reprod. 2008; 23: 1505-1510
- Morphological and cytogenetic assessment of cleavage and blastocyst stage embryos.Mol. Hum. Reprod. 2014; 20: 117-126
- Blastocyst score affects implantation and pregnancy outcome: Towards a single blastocyst transfer.Fertil. Steril. 2000; 73: 1155-1158
- Prediction of human blastocyst development from morulas with delayed and/or incomplete compaction.Fertil. Steril. 2011; 96
- Analysis of compaction initiation in human embryos by using time-lapse cinematography.J. Assist. Reprod. Genet. 2014; 31: 421-426
- Making the first decision: lessons from the mouse.Reprod. Med. Biol. 2015; 14: 135-150
- The foundation of two distinct cell lineages within the mouse morula.Cell. 1981; 24: 71-80
- A quantitative approach to blastocyst quality evaluation: morphometric analysis and related IVF outcomes.J. Assist. Reprod. Genet. 2015; 32: 705-712
- Embryos with morphokinetic abnormalities may develop into euploid blastocysts.Reprod. Biomed. Online. 2017; 34: 137-146
- Metabolism of the preimplantation embryo: 40 Years on.Reproduction. 2012; 143: 417-427
- Tripolar chromosome segregation drives the association between maternal genotype at variants spanning PLK4 and aneuploidy in human preimplantation embryos.Human Molecular Genetics. 2018; 27: 2573-2585
- The neglected morula/compact stage embryo transfer.Hum. Reprod. 2002; 17: 1513-1518
- An atlas of human blastocysts.Parthenon Pub. Group, 2003
- The cell biology of blastocyst development.Mol. Reprod. Dev. 1992; 33: 492-504
- Mouse Embryo Compaction.Current Topics in Developmental Biology. 2016: 235-258
- How cells change shape and position in the early mammalian embryo This review comes from a themed issue on Cell Architecture.Curr. Opin. Cell Biol. 2017; 44: 7-13
World Heatlh Organization, 2010. Laboratory manual for the examination and processing of human semen. Geneva.
- Cumulative live birth rate in freeze-all cycles is comparable to that of a conventional embryo transfer policy at the cleavage stage but superior at the blastocyst stage.Fertil. Steril. 2018; 110: 703-709
- Biopsy of Human Morula-Stage Embryos: Outcome of 215 IVF/ICSI Cycles with PGS.PLoS ONE. 2014; 9:e106433–6
- Direct unequal cleavages: Embryo developmental competence, genetic constitution and clinical outcome.PLoS One. 2016; 11