Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Association of Early Pregnancy Units. Guidelines, 2007.http://www.earlypregnancy.org.uk/index.asp
Association of Early Pregnancy Units, 2019. Website:www.aepu.org.uk
- Prescribing indicators for UK general practice.Delphi consultation study. BMJ. 2000; 321: 425-428
- Research methods used in developing and applying quality indicators in primary care.BMJ. 2003; 12: 816-819
Dalkey, N., Brown, B., Cochran, S., 1969. The Delphi method III: use of self ratings to improve group estimates. Available from:http://www.rand.org/pubs/research_memoranda/2006/RM6115.pdf.
- Added value of involving patients in the first step of multidisciplinary guideline development: a qualitative interview study among infertile patients.Int. J. Qual. Health Care. 2016; 28: 299-305
Fitch, K., Bernstein, S., Aguilar, M., 2001. The RAND/UCLA Appropriateness Method User's Manual. Available from:http://www.rand.org/pubs/monograph_reports/MR1269/.
- Problems in early pregnancy require special care: 'early pregnancy units.Ned. Tijdschr. Geneeskd. 2009; 153: A601
- Quality improvement research: understanding the science of change in health care.Qual. Saf. Health Care. 2002; 11: 110-111
Hajenius, P.J., Mol, F., Mol, B.W., Bossuyt, P.M., Ankum, W.M., van der Veen, F., 2007. Interventions for tubal ectopic pregnancy. Cochrane Database Syst. Rev. CD000324.
- Development of quality indicators for diagnosis ans treatment of patients with non-small cell lung cancer: a first step toward implementing a multidisciplinary, evidence-based guideline.Lung cancer. 2006; 54: 117-124
- Developing quality indicators for eldery patients undergoing abdominal operations.J. Am. Coll. Surg. 2005; 201: 870-883
- Guideline adherence in ectopic pregnancy management.Hum. Repr. 2011; 26: 307-315
Ministry of Health, NSW. Maternity – Management of Early Pregnancy Complications, 2012.http://www.health.nsw.gov.au/policies.
NHS National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence, 2012. NICE Clinical Guideline: Ectopic pregnancy and miscarriage: Diagnosis and initial management in early pregnancy of ectopic pregnancy and miscarriage.
- Standards of care provided by early pregnancy assessment units (EPAU): a UK-wide survey.J. Obstet. Gynaecol. 2011; 31: 640-644
- Recurrent miscarriage.Lancet. 2006; 368: 601-611
Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. Standards for gynaecology 2008.http://www.rcog.org.uk/files/rcog-corp/uploaded-files/WPRGynStandards2008.pdf
- Early pregnancy care over time: should we promote an early pregnancy assessment unit?.Repr. Biom. Onl. 2015; 31: 192-198
- Development of guideline-based quality indicators for recurrent miscarriage.Repr. Biom. Onl. 2010; 20: 267-271
Vermeulen, N., Le Clef, N., D'Angelo, A., Veleva, Z., Tilleman, K., 2018. Manual for development of recommendations for good practice. ESHRE website.
- A Novel early pregnancy assessment unit/Gynaecology assessment unit dashboard An experience from a UK district general hospital.J. Obstet, Gynaecol. 2015; 35: 703-706