Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Dangers of Using “Optimal” Cutpoints in the Evaluation of Prognostic Factors.JNCI: Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 1994; 86: 829-835
Chieve, A. A. S., S. Usan, F. M. Eikle, C. Ynthia, F. Erre, E. B. P. Eterson, G. Ary, J. Eng, L. Ynne, and S. W. Ilcox. 2002. Low and Very Low Birth Weight in Infants Conceived With Use of Assisted Reproductive Technology, 731-737.
- Factors influencing adverse perinatal outcomes in pregnancies achieved through use of in vitro fertilization.Fertil. Steril. 2006; 86: 1634-1641
- Birth weight reference percentiles for Chinese.PLoS One. 2014; 9
- Are ICSI and high serum estradiol compounding risk factors for adverse obstetric outcomes in ART? HHS Public Access Author manuscript.Fertil. Steril. 2016; 106: 363-370
- Endometrial thickness is associated with incidence of small-for-gestational-age infants in fresh in vitro fertilization–intracytoplasmic sperm injection and embryo transfer cycles.Fertil. Steril. 2020; 113: 745-752
Helmerhorst, F. M., D. A. M. Perquin, D. Donker, and M. J. N. C. Keirse. 2004. Perinatal outcome of singletons and twins after assisted conception: A systematic review of controlled studies, 261-264.
Jackson, R. A., K. A. Gibson, Y. W. Wu, and M. S. Croughan. 2004. Perinatal outcomes in singletons following in vitro fertilization: A meta-analysis, 551-563.
- The risk of placenta previa and cesarean section associated with a thin endometrial thickness: a retrospective study of 5251 singleton births during frozen embryo transfer in China.Arch. Gynecol. Obstet. 2019; 300: 1227-1237
- Endometrial thickness and pregnancy rates after IVF: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Hum. Reprod. Update. 2014; 20: 530-541
- Do assisted reproductive technologies cause adverse fetal outcomes?.Fertil. Steril. 2003; 79: 1270-1272
- Quantile regression and restricted cubic splines are useful for exploring relationships between continuous variables.J. Clin. Epidemiol. 2009; 62 (511-517.e511)
- Increased risk of preterm birth in singleton pregnancies resulting from in vitro fertilization-embryo transfer or gamete intrafallopian transfer: A meta-analysis.Fertil. Steril. 2004; 82: 1514-1520
- Pathophysiologic features of "thin" endometrium.Fertil. Steril. 2009; 91: 998-1004
- Endometrial thickness influences neonatal birth weight in pregnancies with obstetric complications achieved after fresh IVF-ICSI cycles.Arch. Gynecol. Obstet. 2017; 296: 115-122
Oron, G., L. Hiersch, S. Rona, R. Prag-Rosenberg, O. Sapir, M. Tuttnauer-Hamburger, Y. Shufaro, B. Fisch, and A. Ben-Haroush. 2018. Endometrial thickness of less than 7.5 mm is associated with obstetric complications in fresh IVF cycles: a retrospective cohort study. 37:2018-2018.
- Supraphysiologic estradiol is an independent predictor of low birth weight in full-term singletons born after fresh embryo transfer † Is supraphysiologic estradiol (E 2) an independent predictor of low birth weight (LBW) in singletons born after fresh IVF-embryo transfer (ET) cycles?.Human Reproduction. 2017; 32: 1410-1417
- Preterm labor: one syndrome, many causes.Science. 2014; 345: 760-765
- Transfer of Fresh versus Frozen Embryos in Ovulatory Women.N. Engl. J. Med. 2018; 378: 126-136
- Assisted reproductive technology surveillance - United States, 2015.MMWR Surveillance Summaries. 2018; 67: 1-28
Team., R. D. C. 2018 s. R: A language and environment for statistical computing.
- Multiple imputation using chained equations: Issues and guidance for practice.Statistics in Medicine. 2011; 30: 377-399
- New birthweight percentiles by sex and gestational age in Southern China and its comparison with the INTERGROWTH-21st Standard.Sci. Rep. 2018; 8: 7567
- Fresh versus frozen embryo transfer for full-term singleton birth: a retrospective cohort study.J. Ovarian Res. 2018; 11: 59
- Effect of endometrial thickness on birthweight in frozen embryo transfer cycles: An analysis including 6181 singleton newborns.Human Reproduction. 2019; 34: 1707-1715