- •An AI-based suite of tools for scheduling of retrievals and prediction of outcomes is described.
- •The database consisted of 2085 cycles with 1591 complete records over 4731 visits.
- •Algorithms were written using Python, NumPy logistic function, Panda and SKLearn.
- •The algorithm offers options to level-load the clinical and embryology workflow.
- •This suite of tools assigns a single day to monitor and a range of three retrieval days.
- A Survey of Deep-Learning Applications in Ultrasound: Artificial Intelligence-Powered Ultrasound for Improving Clinical Workflow.J. Am. Coll. Radiol. 2019; 16 (Sep): 1318-1328
- Discovering the foundational philosophies, practices, and influences of modern management theory.Journal of Management History. 2014; 10: 145-163
Elliott, D.J., Young, R.S., Brice, J., Aguiar, R., Kolm, P. Effect of hospitalist workload on the quality and efficiency of care.
JAMA Intern Med. 2014 May; 174(5):786-93.
- Machine learning algorithm can optimize the day of trigger to improve in vitro fertilization outcomes.Fertil. Steril. e PUB. 2021;
- Cycle scheduling for in vitro fertilization with oral contraceptive pills versus oral estradiol valerate: a randomized, controlled trial.Reprod. Biol. Endocrinol. 2013; 11: 96
- Secondary use of electronic health record data for clinical workflow analysis.J. Am. Med. Inform. Assoc. 2018; 25 (Jan 1): 40-46
Kaiser, K., Marcos, M. Leveraging workflow control patterns in the domain of clinical practice guidelines.
BMC Med. Inform. Decis. Mak. 2016; 16:20.
- The Potential for Remotely Mentored Patient-Performed Home Self-Monitoring for New Onset Alveolar-Interstitial Lung Disease.Telemed. J E Health. 2020; 26 (Oct): 1304-1307
Letterie. G.S. Three ways of knowing: the integration of expertise, evidence based medicine and artificial intelligence in assisted reproductive technologies. J. Assist. Reprod. Genet (in press)
- Artificial Intelligence in IVF: A computer decision support system for day to day management of ovarian stimulation during in vitro fertilization.Fertil. Steril. 2020; 114: 1026-1031
- Remote patient monitoring-overdue or overused.N. Engl. J. Med. 2021; 384: 1381-1383
- Self-operated endovaginal telemonitoring: a prospective, clinical validation study Fertil. Steril. 2016; 106 (Aug): 306-310
- The MyHealthRecord System Impacts on Patient Workflow in General Practices.Stud. Health Techno. Inform. 2019; 266 (Aug 8): 162-167
- The literature of scientific management.Quarterly J. Economics. 1914; 28: 506-557
- Toward automated workflow analysis and visualization in clinical environments.J. Biomed. Inform. 2011; 44 (Jun): 432-440
- Comprehensive process model of clinical information interaction in primary care: results of a "best-fit" framework synthesis.J. Am. Med. Inform. Assoc. 2018; 25: 746-758
- GnRH antagonist pre-treatment: one centre's experience for IVF-ICSI cycle scheduling.Reprod. Biomed. Online. 2015; 30 (Apr): 366-372
- Work conditions, mental workload and patient care quality: a multisource study in the emergency department.BMJ Qual. Saf. 2016; 25 (Jul): 499-508
- Studying Workflow and Workarounds in Electronic Health Record-Supported Work to Improve Health System Performance.Ann. Intern. Med. 2020; 172 (Jun 2): S116-S122
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Presented at the 2020 annual virtual meeting American Society Reproductive Medicine.