- •High-purity primary eutopic endometrial stromal cells were successfully isolated.
- •PGRN levels were significantly elevated in endometriosis tissue samples.
- •PGRN promoted the proliferation, migration, and invasion of eutopic endometrial stromal cells.
- •These effects are achieved via the PI3K/Akt signalling pathway.
Abbreviations:EMS (Endometriosis), EU (eutopic endometrium from endometriosis patients), NE (eutopic endometrium from non-endometriosis patients), ESCs (endometrial stromal cells), EUESCs (endometrial stromal cells from endometriosis patients), NESCs (endometrial stromal cells from non-endometriosis patients), PGRN (Progranulin), ovPGRN (overexpression-PGRN), ovNC (overexpression-Negative Control), shPGRN (silenced-PGRN), shNC (silenced-Negative Control), IF (immunofluorescence), IHC (immunohistochemistry), B PI3K/Akt (phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase/protein kinase), PGRN (progranulin), qRT-PCR (quantitative real-time polymerase chain reaction), WB (western blot), DMSO (Dimethyl sulfoxide)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'